Jun 03
2004

Raving Lunatic

Raving lunatic on the subway this morning, doing what they do best — raving. At one point he said “they can have my organs after I’m dead. Not before,” and I found myself thinking, “well that’s perfectly sensible. I can get behind that.” At first it was disconcerting that that was my immediate reaction, but then I thought it’s good to know if you rave long enough, you’ll arrive at something fairly reasonable eventually.

Comments & TrackBacks

Photo Matt
7:15 PM on Jun 3, 2004

Raving Lunatic — Tanya --- Raving Lunatic: At one point he said "they can have my organs after I'm dead. Not before," and I found myself thinking, "well that's perfectly sensible. I can get behind that." More »

Peter Van Dijck's Guide to Ease
5:23 AM on Jun 4, 2004

http://poorbuthappy.com/ease/archives/002980.html — Life in NYC: "if you rave long enough, you'll arrive at something fairly reasonable eventually."... More »

MeriBlog : Meri Williams' Weblog
1:01 PM on Jun 10, 2004

Wifi and Anil's New Career — Wifi isn't automatically secure -- what a shock ;-) Some great points that we haven't done enough to make security measures easy to set up and use -- similar discussions formed a large part of the "uptake is low"... More »

Comments and trackbacks are closed.

A Few Related Entries

With Blog or Without, Dead or Not
Design Thinking Books