Oct 24
2002

Nancy A. Van House

Nancy A. Van House teaches courses in social informatics (among other topics) at UC Berkeley SIMS. She describes her research as “understanding knowledge communities and the practices of knowledge work, particularly as they relate to the production and use of information artifacts (including documents) and information systems, especially digital libraries.”

Her publications include the upcoming book from MIT press “Digital Library Use: Social Practice in Design and Evaluation.”

Comments & TrackBacks

ia/
11:46 AM on Oct 24, 2002

Nancy A. Van House — Tanya pointed to Nancy A. Van House, someone whom I haven't read. Van House is a professor at UC Berkeley SIMS. Here's how she describes her work: My area of expertise is work practice-based design of digital libraries and information systems. This co... More »

Comments and trackbacks are closed.

A Few Related Entries

Social Informatics
Ontology & Knowledge Representation